In Unity werden die Spieler die Kontrolle über die Fraktion Akademie übernehmen. Sie erleben die Geschichte von Genevieve Seymour und ihrer Odyssee in eine neue, unerforschte Welt in der Zeit nach der Abrechnung. Dieses Ereignis zerstört die Welt von Enroth und das jahrhundertealte Wissen über Magie. Genevieve zielt darauf ab, die verlorenen Zauber wieder aufleben zu lassen und eine brandneue Philosophie der Magie zu schaffen: Die Theorie der Einheit (Unity). Aber ihr Streben ist nicht ohne Tücken, da nur wenige Zauberer ihre wertvollen Kenntnisse aufgeben und durch neue ersetzen wollen.Hier noch die komplette Changelog des Patches:
- Removal of Level cap in skirmish maps.
- Readjustment of Main menu Screen.
- [Fixed] Targeting of certain creature armies.
- [Fixed] Mini-map Settings are now saved.
- [Fixed] Camera automatic height adjustment is smoothed and doesn't fall into "holes" on the map.
- [Fixed] Camera clipping issues.
- [Fixed] Human Player UPlay names are now only displayed in online Multi-player matches
- [Fixed] Double click purchases the leftmost artifact at the artifact merchant .
- [Fixed] Artifact set bonus are not applied to units
- [Fixed] Equipping and un-equipping artifacts causing stat gain to be negative.
- [Fixed] Stats do not update real time when exchanging artifact between heroes.
- [Fixed] Hero movement bonuses are not highlight in stats from Hero Screen.
- [Fixed] Artifacts giving bonus hero damage per level will sum current damage with the bonus and then multiply it with the hero level, instead of adding the multiplied bonus to the current damage.
- [Fixed] A crash when trading item from equip to equip.
- [Implemented] New key-bindings:
- Browse towns with left and right key (works in town screens and all town pop up"s)
- Toggle combat map grid with "G"
- Escape can now be (re-)assigned as key-bind
- Warfare Units now wait or skip turn, when pressing the wait or defend keys
- [Implemented] Rendering on Wide-screen: Aspect ratio management has been improved in council hub (adaptive FOV) and adventure + combat modes (uses still a fixed FOV to avoid rendering glitches and image stretching in the edges caused by a low FOV but adds instead an unzoom offset).
- [Fixed] A bug that the upgraded Firewall did not stop creatures stepping on it.
- [Fixed] a bug that Drain Life of Vampires controlled by Lucretia would not work.
- [Fixed] a bug that the Implosion spell from a scroll or an artifact would ignore creature immunities.
- [Fixed] Units cannot move on moral turn if the enemy unit was killed.
- [Fixed] Heropedia button not available in combat PopUp.
- [Fixed] Stats not updating when moving item from hero1 equip to hero2 equip in trade window.
- [Fixed] Sweep Retaliation.
- [Improved] Sylsai's second starting skill to "Warcries" in order to fix the issue of him starting with "Warfare" on expert level.
- [Fixed] Recruit all from outside Dwellings.
- [Fixed] Hero Selection available when specific hero was set
- [Fixed] Arcane Knowledge not correctly transitioning between Campaign Heros.
- [Improved] Extended third level span of "Shrine of the Seventh Dragon" to the new level cap of 999.
- [Improved] Reduced the resurrection rate of the "Eternal Servitude" ability to 25%.
- [Improved] Gnoll Hunter's "Opportunity Attack" is only triggered once per combat round.
- [Implemented] Diminishing returns - When the "Incapacitated" de-buff wears off, it applies the "Immune to Incapacitation" buff for two combat rounds.
- [Implemented] A cap to the number of raised creatures for the Necromancy skill and the "Ghost Ride" ability.
- [Fixed] Combat getting stuck for one of both players in some cases.
- [Fixed] An Issue in Sim Turns that would un-toggle end turn when just accessing the town screen.
- [Fixed] An Issue where you could not deploy your units in a combat against AI in some situations.
- [Fixed] Game getting stuck when attacking an empty AI hero in sim turns.
- [Fixed] Game going out of Synch when surrendering an combat to AI.
- [Fixed] An issue where a hero could get stuck interacting with a caravan in sim turns.
- [Fixed] Random skill window opens for all the player in a session of normal turn.
- [Improved] The ability for players to connect to each other (NAT-Punchthrough).
- [Improved] Host enters in the Map even if the Client quits the Game on the Map Loading screen.
- [Implemented] Inviting friends through the UPlay-Overlay now works properly when the invited already has a game open himself.
- [Implemented] Inviting friends through the UPlay-Overlay now works properly if you try to invite the same friend twice.
Dungeon Map 4
- [Implemented] Lost tales of Axeoth: Unity.
- [Implemented] Created CM_Academy_Garden combat map.
- [Fixed] Game progression gets stuck when user pass the turn just before conversation of Merikh,Gloria and Wilhelm appears.
- Necropolis Map 4
- [Fixed] Necropolis map 4 crashes after taking over the enemy city for the main quest.
- [Fixed] Combatmap templates not including all tileset paint layers.
- [Fixed] Combat Map Obstacles placed outside the Grid keep their position.
- [Fixed] Removed duplicate and imprinted spells from all spell lists.
- [Fixed] That FPS drops to approx 4-6 if the user switches to underground surface and clicks on create new combat map.
- [Fixed] Destroyed teleporters don't appear as repaired after save/load on custom maps.
- [Fixed] Minimap not focusing on underground when using the "switch layer" button.
- [Fixed] Quest rewards do not carry over between campaign maps when a hero as a persistent item equipped and other persistent items for the same slot in the inventory.
- [Fixed] Editor crashes if the user deletes any Hero/Creature from the map and then changes its property from the Object Browser.
- [Fixed] The Visual drop-down list is displayed empty in the Hero Tool.
- [Fixed] The user is unable to add text to the line of a dialogue.
- [Fixed] Battle-sites with multiHero enabled tooltips.
- [Fixed] Custom Artifacts do not display bonuses in-game.
- [Fixed] The user can't create artifact sets.
- [Fixed] The Editor crashing when opening the Random Fort properties.
- [Implemented] New Script Editor Condition "Has Resource Percentage".
- [Implemented] +15% Saturation LUT to the Combatmap templates.
- [Implemented] RMG: lights are no longer created for Artifacts and Resources in the underground
- create new combat map.
- [Implemented] Made BattleSite properties accessible in the Map Editor.