Software failure

Hier kann man Fragen über Fate stellen, die man schon immer mal beantwortet haben wollte.
Fate 1 - Fanpage

Moderatoren: sircharles, Xajorkith, erni

poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

I thinki jump to every hole,tryed to bash the dor for several hours xD
but never found a way in.
Few weeks ago i finish DM and my party is ready to transfer to Chsb,
If u find a way to get there lemme know:)
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Guys

I come to the point where i stuck in my previous games,and ofc stuck this time aswell:)
Im trying to find blood howks treasure.The last thing peaple telling me is that he like to sleep in the best room in tavern.I just start to serch his ghost or treasure , but it seams its a dead end.spend like a week in the only tawern in city and nothing,nobody want to say anything more.
In previous games i trawel around the word asking abut it and nothing.
I haven't find all other parts of moonwand yet,but i found them before so its np.
Its again the end of my jurney,or someone know what i should do

?(
Misha
Bogenschütze/in
Bogenschütze/in

Beitrag von Misha »

poldishon hat geschrieben:I haven't find all other parts of moonwand yet
There is the problem.
Search for the Dreamstone before. One of your chars needs the Dreamstone. Then you can sleep in the best room of the tavern "Corsair´s Inn" in Fainvil.

Misha
»Na schön«, sagte Deep Thought. »Die Antwort auf die Große Frage...«
»...nach dem Leben, dem Universum und allem...«
»...lautet...«, sagte Deep Thought und machte eine Pause...
»Zweiundvierzig«, sagte Deep Thought mit unsagbarer Erhabenheit und Ruhe.
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Heya

If thats all there shouldn't be a problem:)
Greatr Thx alots.
But how it can be i haven't find it in previous games?
Im sure i have dream stone,im confused.
Oki im going to get the dream stone and then try again to sleep in Fanvil.
Gosh,hope i ill get captain treasure this time.
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Aye,i got it:)
but i thought its the end for me afther,when i heard that his treasure is buried on the small island ,i have diget probably whole continent before,and i rlly wasn't up to do it again;p
Is was pure considence that i used dreem stone and saw the map;p

another thing.
Acording to manual caring capacity depends on strenght,but afther maximizing it i havent notice any change,but afther kiling dozens of ingrols and gaining some levels it raise,so it depends on level only?

How is with resitance sphares,i mean its random when gaining level,or it depends on action u do or dmg recived?
I made some notes,but its not give me much but i see that invulneralbity incrased the most,i just dont want to overspend permision to smth i simply get by leveling.

/Heapy owner of Moonwand;p
sircharles

Beitrag von sircharles »

poldishon hat geschrieben: Acording to manual caring capacity depends on strenght,but afther maximizing it i havent notice any change,but afther kiling dozens of ingrols and gaining some levels it raise,so it depends on level only?
Strength determines how much increase you get when levelling, but the carrying capacity is only increased by levelups. Strength does matter, but race (and profession to some extent) are more important.
poldishon hat geschrieben:How is with resitance sphares,i mean its random when gaining level,or it depends on action u do or dmg recived?
I made some notes,but its not give me much but i see that invulneralbity incrased the most,i just dont want to overspend permision to smth i simply get by leveling.
Merope and Sir Twist did quite a lot of testing in that area, and it seems that it's mostly random. The important resistances like anti-fire will not go high enough by levelling anyway, so you will have to spend some permissions on them. My hint in priority: Anti-fire, then anti-magic (not more than ~150 needed), then magic power (for successful groping) and invulnerability (good for damage reduction). Don't waste anything on anti-poison or anti-sickness, it doesn't really help.

Greetings,
Sir Charles
Merope
Ritter/Amazone
Ritter/Amazone

Beitrag von Merope »

Hi poldishon,
sircharles hat geschrieben:Strength determines how much increase you get when levelling, but the carrying capacity is only increased by levelups. Strength does matter,...
Here I disagree :unschuldig: . I wrote a post here.
It´s in german, but maybe you can understand it somehow. :)
The most important test i did with Winwood.
Although i didn´t increase his strength his weight-bearing capacity raised the same as another Winwood with high strength.
sircharles hat geschrieben: ... but race (and profession to some extent) are more important.
I agree. :D I think that race and profession ( and maybe the age of a charakter ) are determing how much the weight-bearing capacity is raised.

And about the resistance spheres you can find the discussion and some lists here.

Best wishes
Merope
sircharles

Beitrag von sircharles »

Merope hat geschrieben:Here I disagree :unschuldig: .
Oumpf, I'm getting old. I know that this discussion happened quite some time ago, but I completely forgot about it. :)
Sorry that I'm still babbling the same stuff...
Of course you are right! :top:

@poldishon
Just in case Merope and I disagree - listen to her, she's usually right... :))

Greetings,
Sir Charles
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Heya

Yea its is like you both say;) I cheaked Marina,i left she in second party Her base and curent strenght is 3 and at lv 80+ she can cary more than she weight:)

And i think the same formula goes to for speed.Mandrag is always first in combat,but hes dex+bonus dex from equipment is lower than Winwood have.
Aso i think thers a invisible speed bonus based on lvel,now my whole party is faster than ingrols,but not yet bug ingrols;p

About the ninja way;p
I started to colect steals count,on time stop for 6 members to colect almost 600 took me 1,5h so its not so bed;p
Merope
Ritter/Amazone
Ritter/Amazone

Beitrag von Merope »

Hello,
sircharles hat geschrieben: Just in case Merope and I disagree - listen to her, she's usually right... :))
ähhh :oops: the emphasis is on " usually ! :)
Please don´t think every thing i say is a solid fact ... i could be mistaken ... realy ... sometimes :))
We can discuss everything to the bottom.
poldishon hat geschrieben:Aso i think thers a invisible speed bonus based on lvel,
This "bonus" is mainly based on the experience points.
So Mandrag is sometimes faster in combat because he has the most exp points.
The dex points determine the combat order when the exp points are almost equal or a charakter has obvious higher dex.

Best wishes
Merope
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Heya

I stuck again;( Afther reciving stone heart.Statue is missing,afther few days of serching it Winwood tell that mabe Naristos will be able to help.<finding out who is this Naristos took me some time>
But when i finaly found him,hes dead.And no body know nothing about it.Did i come to him to late?or done smth wrong?
Elapsed game time showing 10 days~but in fact its a way more,its make me tired,im to old for this;p

Can you guys tell me what i should do next?
Misha
Bogenschütze/in
Bogenschütze/in

Beitrag von Misha »

poldishon hat geschrieben:Did i come to him to late?or done smth wrong?
No, you're not too late.
Don't forget saving the game! Let Winwood examine Naristos (more than one time perhaps). He will find a magic staff and then some more...
poldishon hat geschrieben:Elapsed game time showing 10 days~but in fact its a way more,its make me tired,im to old for this;p
This is the time you're sitting in front of the computer and playing the game. It is not the time into the game world.

Misha
»Na schön«, sagte Deep Thought. »Die Antwort auf die Große Frage...«
»...nach dem Leben, dem Universum und allem...«
»...lautet...«, sagte Deep Thought und machte eine Pause...
»Zweiundvierzig«, sagte Deep Thought mit unsagbarer Erhabenheit und Ruhe.
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Its work xD
Thx Misha

-This is the time you're sitting in front of the computer and playing the game. It is not the time into the game world.

I know thats why im so tired;p im playing like 12h per day by last 30 days in my age is exhausting:)

Thx again
poldishon
Bursche / Magd
Bursche / Magd
Beitrag von poldishon »

Guys
I want to tanks u all without uors help prolly i wont never finish this game

I did it i did xDDD

I have some more question,but i ill save them to the next time i start to play fate

Merope
I think i find a way to get in to "dead row"
afther finishing Fate i was kina bored,so i run DM but this one is not orginal version,its totaly rewriten by some guy with added some new futures and editor. I was curious about editor so i run .Its quite simle and u can open DM orginal maps-.-
Ok i ill try to explain how to get there
U need to have golden key,go 2 lvls abowe death row there u can find a dor where key fit .Beyound this dor nothing can be found only 2 empty sqm,but the key also open a hole 2sqm before where this dor are.All u need to do is to climb/jump:)

Thx again
Merope
Ritter/Amazone
Ritter/Amazone

Beitrag von Merope »

Hi poldishon,

Congratulations for finishing the game! :top:

Ohhh, no more questions :( ... OK, we´re patiently waiting :look:

I was now in the "Death Row" !
There is a key hole ... on the other side. :D
Like you said two level above ( Ros way ) i tried to open the door with the lock picks ( i try to spare every key :unschuldig: )
And surprise ... a pit opened beneath my feet and my party fall right into the "Death Row".
But there isn´t any interesting stuff. Only 2 pieces of bread, a water flask and a lame golem.
However ... i found all corbums :bounce:
I see a light at the end of the CSB-tunnel. :))

Best wishes
Merope
Antworten

Zurück zu „Fate - Gates of Dawn“