Moderatoren: Thies, mara, Sharookan

Antworten
DoddTheSlayer
Dieb(in)
Dieb(in)

DoddTheSlayer_Patch thread

Beitrag von DoddTheSlayer »

Patch 2.4 has been updated and the link changed
Many items needed fixing. You can go ahead and re-apply the patch to you saved game and the changes will take place right away. Here is the new link.

http://www.mediafire.com/?9gscr3zn1gu

This patch originally changes all the new items for Bards and Gadgeteers, because game code was not recognising the upgrades as they were.
You can read more about this and 2 other changes in the readme file.

This patch is only to be applied to installed mod version_2.3

I would like for this thread to be for any bug reports so that we can all keep the other threads on topic and know exactly which thread to go to for all future updates.
DoddTheSlayer
Dieb(in)
Dieb(in)

The Patch was bad so if you have allready downloaded and applied it and are finding a ton of items listed as "Unused" then download again from the edited link above and re-apply it.
Pottenham
Hexer/Hexe
Hexer/Hexe

Beitrag von Pottenham »

:winken:

There is one thing that i would like to throw into diskussion.It is a bit difficult to describe,but i hope you understand what i mean:

It seems that those Gargoyle-Enemy-Models are smaller than all other enemy-models.For example when i am opening a door and combat starts right away than there is enough space for 2 normal enemies to aproach to my FrontChars,and the way is blocked for those that are standing behind them.That is one of my major tactical elements for keeping my party alive while facing superior enemy-groups.But for those Gargoyles it seems to be enough space for 3 of them to stand on the same space and for the others to slip by and surround me.

So i would like to know if it is possible to make those Gargoyle-Models a bit bigger so that they need the same amount of space to move by as other enemies (Bandits,Brigands,Rattkin etc).

PS:Oh,i m still playing version 2.2 if that is of any interrest in that matter.

Grüße aus Pottenham
Der Homungus herrscht über das Wüstenland !!
DoddTheSlayer
Dieb(in)
Dieb(in)

I made them smaller because of their wing span and because Goargoyles are small creatures.
They are highly vulnerable to magic compared to the other creatures you have mentioned.
If you are talking about the creatures guarding the enchanters, then those battles are much harder in version 2.4 because of the new rewards they offer.
You really want to move away from version 2.2 after this game, because it has at least 20 bugs in it, including a bunch of useless upgrades for the Bard and Gadgeteer stuff.
Pottenham
Hexer/Hexe
Hexer/Hexe

Beitrag von Pottenham »

Gargoyles are small creatures ? :shock1:
Well,then i guess my Party shouldnt be afraid of them anymore for they are all big&strong :))

I am sticking with version 2.2 for now because i want to finish this just once before starting a new attempt.My guess is that you could maybe use some feedback from people who have beaten the Mod.

My party is probably pretty close to Ascension and is now preparing for AP. :naughty:

Grüße aus Pottenham
Pottenham
Hexer/Hexe
Hexer/Hexe

Beitrag von Pottenham »

Hi Dodd !
While exploring the new dungeon area (Qusaris part) i noticed that the players party can fall very easily through the ground & get smashed when approaching the spikes that are coming out of the ground.

I was playing v2.2 when this happened to me so maybe it was already adressed to you and has already been fixed in v2.4.I just felt like mentioning it anyway,just in case.

Grüße aus Pottenham
DoddTheSlayer
Dieb(in)
Dieb(in)

I seem to remember Qsari saying that there is a way to avoid going past those spikes, but i can't remember what it was.
I will find out from him.

Did you complete that dungeon or did you have to portal out of there ?
Pottenham
Hexer/Hexe
Hexer/Hexe

Beitrag von Pottenham »

I guess i completed it,sort of.I killed the Mega Dane in the End but i am not so sure that i solved everything down there.
There are 3 hanging skeletons that i could have used potions of Holy Water on,similar to the one in the cemetary,but i didnt have any in my inventory so i couldnt find out what that was about.

No i didnt teleport out,i went the hard way :) .

Grüße aus Pottenham
Magnus Ver Magnussen
Titan(in)
Titan(in)

Beitrag von Magnus Ver Magnussen »

Crock in the Swamp sells an item, which is called "Unused". The picture shows a spear, but it is described as the type "other". Is that intentionally or a bug? Nearly the same thing was found in Trynton, where the Breeders are. I found a ring called "Unused", it is described as "misc. item" but the description says something about a bow. I'm a bit confused about that.
"So gute Aufnahmen mit einer Handykamera kenne ich eigentlich nur aus "Kohlezangen exposure"." (Roman Tisch, Schlag von hinten)
William
Frischfleisch

Beitrag von William »

Du hast nicht den letzten Patch für Dodd's 2.4 installiert, das ist ein bekannter Fehler, der dann passiert, Grüsse aus Holland, William
Magnus Ver Magnussen
Titan(in)
Titan(in)

Beitrag von Magnus Ver Magnussen »

Ich habe den patch installiert, allerdings nachträglich. Ich dachte das mein bisheriges Spiel dann sozusagen aktualisiert wird.
"So gute Aufnahmen mit einer Handykamera kenne ich eigentlich nur aus "Kohlezangen exposure"." (Roman Tisch, Schlag von hinten)
Pottenham
Hexer/Hexe
Hexer/Hexe

Beitrag von Pottenham »

DoddTheSlayer hat geschrieben:The Patch was bad so if you have allready downloaded and applied it and are finding a ton of items listed as "Unused" then download again from the edited link above and re-apply it.
I did download the Patch v2.4 from the link in the first post here,too and i still found a whole bunch of unused items when i was messing around with the Editor.
Did not find any in the game until now though.

PS:of course i applied the patch onto a freshly installed v.2.3

Grüße aus Pottenham
Koveras
Goblin
Goblin

Beitrag von Koveras »

Also ich spiel noch version 2.3 und die fehlenden Bildchen der Waffen habe ich mit MadGods Editor eingefügt. Gibts es außer kosmetischen eventuell auch spielbalance relevante Gründe upzudaten? Die Musikinstrumente beispielsweise funktionieren, das Verzaubern der Gegenstände klappt auch,zumindest sind mir keine weiteren Fehler aufgefallen, bis auf die schon erwähnten manchmal auftretenden Totalvernichtungen im letzten Dungeon, durch "freien Fall" bei den Stachelfallen. Wäre nett, wenn sich mal jemand genauer dazu äußern könnte.

Gruß Koveras
Antworten

Zurück zu „Wiz8 - Allgemein“