Hello mates

Hier kann man Fragen über Fate stellen, die man schon immer mal beantwortet haben wollte.
Fate 1 - Fanpage

Moderatoren: sircharles, Xajorkith, erni

Antworten
nasir
Soldat(in)
Soldat(in)

Hello mates

Beitrag von nasir »

Hello everyone.

Im sorry im writing in english language but it is hard for me to understand german. This brilliant forum has lot of knowledge so i try to read what is written here by google translator but still.

Anyway im glad and have hope there are still many ppl who love this game. It is already 2012 year and this game seems to be immortal. :respekt:

When i was teenager and had Amiga i borrowed this game from my colleague , it was strange for me cause this was first original copy (not pirate) i ever seen. When saw it on screen for the first time i was stunned. Unfortunately these days there was no Internet, i berely knew english, also this game was little known in my country so i wasnt gone so far. But now there is a amiga emulator with hdd instalation and i hope there are still people who dont forget this game. :)

I apologise once again for writing in english.
I hope i can ask some begginer question cause even using translator im not sure i understood correctly what was written.

My goal is to finish this game, i hope i can do that. :)

Greetings from Poland :)
Antworten

Zurück zu „Fate - Gates of Dawn“